Excuses for why you were caught going at a strip club.
After going to a Topless Bar or Strip Club and
"she" knows, lying is always the best response. We humbly offer these
- Never admit you enjoyed it. If she asks, say "Hell, No! I just
wanted to leave."
- Remember, you didn't want to go but the boss made you. (If the
boss is a female, substitute a buddies birthday and they needed a
- The dancers were all UFO's (Ugly, Fat, and Old). You can't
understand why any man would be interested in them. It's sad that
that's the only way they can support themselves. All YOU wanted to
do was leave but, (pick one) the a) boss or b) your buddies wouldn't
let you. Beside, honey, you would put them all to shame.
- You never tipped. You did not get a table dance.
- You only drank because they had a two drink minimum and the
boss (or friend) paid.
- If she asks "What to they have that I don't". Your best answer
is "an incredible lack of intelligence."
- Never ask for sex when you get home. If she offers, it's only to
find out if you had sex before coming home. Being too drunk to get
an erection isn't going to work. Instead, pretend to be even drunker
and say, "Leave me alone, I'm a married man (or in a committed
relationship)" then "pass out".
- Finally, if your wife/girl friend can't handle your natural male
voyeuristic side, you need a new wife or girl friend and the sooner
you get one, the better. As the song says, "we ain't wrong, we ain't
sorry, and it's probably going to happen again." (See the
Truth About Men.)
- If, by some miracle, you're married to a woman who likes to go
to strip clubs and you went without her, you deserve to sleep on the
Submit a Strip
All content is opinion based on input from users like
you. Map locations are approximate. Clubs come and go, please use the
"Submit link" to let us know if any information is incorrect.
Content and Design are Copyright
The Wize Old Man